|1.Divine’s punishments, though slow, are always sure.
2.An act is not a crime unless the law says it is one.
3.This contract is made of one original and two duplicate originals, all of which are of the same effect.
4. The law does not concern itself about family trifles.
5.This document is legally binding.
6. This law is in abeyance.
7. This law has become a dead letter.
8. This law will go into effect on the day of its promulgation.
9 The court dismissed the action.
10. The court ordered the case to be retried.
11.Giving the killer what he deserves.
12. Hate the sin but not the sinner.
13.Everyone has the right to freedom of expression.
14. Everyone is equal before the law.
15. First in time, first in right.
16. No rights can rest on one person without a corresponding duty resting on some other person or persons.
17. In most civil contexts it does not matter whether negligence is “gross” or “slight”.
18. Traditionally, firm referred to a partnership, as opposed to a company.
19.A transaction between two parties ought not to operate to the disadvantage of a third.
20. An acceptance once given cannot be revoked unless the offeror consents.
21. A contract may be modified if the parties reach a consensus through consultation.
22. Any amendments to this contract shall become effective only by a written agreement by Party A and Party B.
23. Any annex is the integral part of this contract.
24. Any departure from the terms and conditions of the contract must be advised in writing.
25. Any failure by a party to carry out all or part of his obligations under the contract shall be considered as a substantial breach.
26. Any party has no right to terminate this contract without another party’s agreement.
27.Examples of void contracts are those entered as a result of misrepresentation, duress or undue influence.
28. If any of the above-mentioned clauses is inconsistent with the following additional clauses, the latter to be taken as authentic.
29. If there are provisions as otherwise stated in respect to contracts in other laws, such provisions shall be followed.
30.No consideration, no contract.
31. Other special terms will be listed bellows.
32. Party A and B have reached an agreement through friendly consultation to conclude the following contract.
33. Parties hereto may revise or supplement through negotiation matters not mentioned herein.
34. The parties may dissolve the contract upon consensus through consultation.
35. Counsel must not lead the witness.
36. The jury returned a verdict of guilty, and the judge will pass sentence next week.
37. The jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision.
38.Judgment was entered for the plaintiff.
39. Now the court is in session.
40. Order in the court.
41. objection -反对 objection overruled--反对驳回