|Hello! （How do you do？/How are you doing?）你好！
2. Excuse me. 对不起。
3. Thank you. 谢谢.
4. You are welcome. 不客气。
5. Good morning.早上好。
6. Good afternoon.下午好。
7. Good evening.晚上好。
8. Enjoy yourself! 玩好!
9. So long for now.(Bye-bye/See you.)
10. Welcome to Wuhan!
11. Wish you a pleasant stay here!
12. You look nice.(You look great.)
13. How are you today?
14. Nice to meet you.
15. Hope to see you again!
16. Please keep in touch!
17. Say hello to Mr. Xie for me.
18. This is my friend Li Ming.
19. My name is Wang Li.
20. May I have your name please?
21. Pardon? (Pardon me./I beg your pardon.)
22. How long will you stay?
23. Local people are very friendly.
24. Is it your first time here in Wuhan?
25. What can I do for you?
26. Bank of China is the nearest bank.
27. You may take a No. 10 bus.
28. What would you like to drink?
29. How much is the book(cup/pen)?
30. What impresses you most in Wuhan?
31. May I speak to Sally please?
32. Who is that calling?
33. This is Li Ming.
34. She is out.
35. Can I take a message?
36. Do you like Wuhan?
37. Wuhan is composed of three towns, namely, Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang.
38. Hankou is the commercial center.
39. Hanyang is the tourist center.
40. Wuchang is the center for technology and education.
41. You will have a good time in Wuhan.
42. The Union Hospital is not far from here.
43. People in Wuhan are proud of the Yellow Crane Tower.
44. You can climb the Moshan Hill, boat on the East Lake, and have the special Wuchang Fish.
45. I can recommend some special food here.
46. You can try hot-and-dry noodles.
47. I recommend Cai-Lin-Ji Restaurant. It's famous for hot-and-dry noodles.
48. May I take your order, sir?
49. Here is the menu.
50. We have“Wangji Chicken Soup” and “Steamed Wuchang Fish”.
51. Anything else?
52. There are many kinds of fast food in Wuhan, such as Chinese doughnuts, steamed meat buns, hot-and-dry noodles, steamed dumplings, wonton, soybean juice, spring rolls, and fried dough sticks.
53. Help yourself.
54. Are you free tonight?
55. I am inviting you to dinner.
56. What time shall I come?
57. Is six o'clock OK with you?
58. This is Zhongshan Park. It is named after Dr. Sun Yat-Sen.
59. This way, please.
60. Have a nice day!
61. The same to you!
62. You know pretty much about Wuhan.
63. You want the Yellow Crane Tower in the picture?
64. Are you Mr. Lane from the United States?
65. I'd like you to meet my wife.
66. I will give you a ride to the hotel.
67. Here's my business card.
68. Wuhan is noted for its “thorough fares of nine provinces”.
69. I feel honored to be your guest.
70. Please be seated.（Have your seat.）
71. May I fill your glass again?
72. This is another Wuhan specialty.
73. Wuhan is a promising city.
74. There are a lot of scenic spots in Wuhan.
75. Wuhan has a history of 3,500 years.
76. East Lake Scenic Area is a famous national scenic spot.
77. The East Lake is the largest natural lake in Chinese cities.
78. The Poetry-Reciting Pavilion(Xingyinge) is in memory of Qu Yuan, an ancient Chinese Poet.
79. The view of the city from the Yellow Crane Tower is great.
80. The 1911 Revolution broke out in Wuchang.
81. Wuhan is often called “the Native Land of White Clouds and Yellow Crane”.
82. From Hubei TV Tower we can have a bird's eye view of the city.
83. The buildings in Guiyuan Temple were built in the Qing Dynasty. They are good examples of the Chinese traditional buildings.
84. The High-tech Zone is an attractive place for foreign investment.
85. Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge is the first bridge built over the River.
86. The famous Optic Valley of China is a high-tech industrycenter of Wuhan .
87. Wuhan,with 189 lakes,is rich in water resource.
88. The development zone is also called the Auto City, for Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Company is right here.
89. Jianghan Road is so far the longestbusiness walk street /(pedestrian street) in China.
90. The building of Wuhan Customs was designed by a British architect.
91. Qingchuan Pavilion is another famous scenic spot.
92. Do you enjoy your stay in Wuhan?
93. Wuhan is a wonderful city.
94. I'd like to book two tickets to Shanghai.
95. Have you made your reservation yet?
96. Here are your tickets and your change.
97. I hope you have had a very good time here.
98. Here is my email address.
99. Thanks again for everything.
100. Have a nice flight.